Tournament & Event Details
- Tournament play begins Tuesday, May 23 and wraps up Saturday, May 27.
- Matches run daily from 8am to 10 pm, with the exception of May 27 when play will be over at about 4pm.
- Open division doubles finals will be played in the evening on May 26.
- Open division singles finals will be played on May 27.
- Single matches are scheduled earlier in the day followed by doubles matches.
- The Awards Banquet is Saturday, May 27 beginning at 6:00 pm.
- Tournament: University of Winnipeg Duckworth Centre (400 Spence Street). Click here for a map of the University of Winnipeg including parking information.
- Awards Banquet: The Leaf at Assiniboine Park. Click here for more information about the venue and where it’s located.
Watch Live & Follow the Action Online
- Racquetball Canada will be streaming Open division matches live throughout the tournament on Facebook live and on YouTube.
- A schedule of the matches to be streamed the next day will be posted each evening on Racquetball Canada’s website and social channels.
- Photos, interviews and short videos will be posted throughout the week on social.
- All of the links to our social channels can be found at the bottom of this page.
Draws & Results
- The draws and results button will go live once the draw is finalized.
Media is welcome at the tournament and the Awards Banquet. The tournament venue has limited space for cameras. The best viewing is at court level on the main court where Open level athletes will play most of their matches.
If you wish to take photos or video, please contact us in advance whenever possible so we can ensure you have easier access to the court.
Posted match times are approximate. A match seldom starts before its scheduled time, but can start later. This occurs more often later in the tournament when matches are more contested.
Media are also welcome at the Awards Banquet. The awards will be presented following the meal at approximately 8pm.
Athletes, Tournament and Racquetball Canada officials are available for interviews throughout the tournament. Award recipients may be available for interviews at the Awards Banquet.
Please contact Jan Hanson to arrange an interview. Interviews times are dependent on the athlete’s schedule of matches and generally are not available for at least an hour leading up to a match.
Jan Hanson I email@example.com I 306-502-4422
Entry to the tournament is free of charge to spectators. The schedule of matches can be found by clicking on the Draws & Results button in the Tournament Information section.
Spectators are also welcome in the “Players HQ” where a livestream of the featured match can be viewed on a large screen. Beer, wine and beverage service will also be available.
Additional lunch plan tickets or Banquet Tickets can be purchased for guests of those playing in the tournament. These must be purchased by Wednesday, May 10.