Hosting Regional and Provincial Events
To be sanctioned, tournaments and events must be set up and run through Trackie software. The use of this platform insures that the event is included in the national event listing on the Racquetball Canada website, that the results are included in national and provincial rankings, that all participants are members of Racquetball Canada and their provincial association and that everyone is covered by insurance.
Support for Tournament Directors
The following tutorials will help you set up your tournament using the Trackie software.
Hosting National Events
The Sport Development Committee is currently accepting Expressions of Interest for 2023/2024 season.
Racquetball Canada invites those interested in hosting one or more of the following events to submit an Expression of Interest.
- National Championships: one event held annually beginning on the May long weekend
- National Team Selection Events: two events held each season in November and February
- Westerns or Easterns: one event held each season in the West (fall) and East (winter)
Events will be awarded using the following system:
- National Championships: those whose Expressions of Interest are approved will be entered into a hosting rotation. One Host will be awarded the next National Championships and the others will remain in the rotation for future championships. This does not preclude new Expressions of Interest from being submitted and included in the rotation.
- National Team Selection Events: will be awarded each season
- Westerns and Easterns: will be awarded a three-year contract
Beginning in 2023, the following is a summary of the annual timeline:
- September 1: Deadline for Expressions of Interest
- October 15: Confirmation of inclusion in the rotation of hosts and confirmation of the next Host Committee and location
- January 15: Deadline for the Host Committee of the next event to submit their final Hosting Plan.
Hosting Information and Requirements
Click on each of the images below to view or download our event flyers which provide all the details about hosting a national event.
Click on the buttons to download the Expression of Interest forms. Submit your Expression of Interest Forms to the Sport Development Committee.
Hosting Pro-Tour & International Events
If you are interested in hosting an International Racquetball Federation event contact us for more information.
Application to host a pro tour event is done through either the International Racquetball Tour or the Ladies Professional Racquetball Tour. Clubs or organizations interested in hosting an event are encouraged to contact us as there may be ways we can support you.