Racquetball Canada has developed a How to Guide that provides sport administrations, sport leaders, coaches and teachers with a resource bank of information to help with organizing and running programs including:
- Leagues, regular programs and drop-in programs
- Programs for Women & Girls
- Programs held at facilities with racquetball courts
- Programs held at a facilities without racquetball courts (schools, community centres, etc)
- Programs for athletes with a disability
The How to Guide also includes a preview of the Racquetball Canada Badge Program that focuses on the fundamental technical skills that are important for all players in enjoying the game and in helping to develop competency.
Watch for updates about the Badge Program and program materials including videos, report cards and badges.