Racquetball Canada is inviting applications for coaching positions for the upcoming World and Junior World Championships.
Please note the following:
- There will be 5 positions available
- Worlds Team Head Coach
- Worlds Team Assistant Coach
- Junior Worlds Team Head Coach
- Junior Worlds Team Assistant Coach (x2)
- You may apply for all positions. One coach may accept a maximum of 2 positions (1 with each team)
- Application deadline is Tuesday October 19.
The criteria for being a head coach is a minimum of NCCP Level 4. The criteria for being an assistant coach is Competition Development certified (or actively pursuing certification in the Competition Development context).
Since this is an exceptional year with the World Championships and World Junior Championships combined, please contact Jen Saunders for clarification if you have questions.
The World Championships are currently scheduled for November 26 to December 6 (including practice days).
The Junior World Championships are currently scheduled for December 3 to 11 (including practice days).
Click here to download the Application Form.
If you prefer to complete the application form in a Word format contact Jen Saunders.